Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Nature's Way

Conscious Living means I am always aware of what I put into my body.

As busy as I am with work and family, it is not easy or convenient to find healthy food to snack on.

That's why I love Naturebox.



They take the guess work out of what to snack on.

It's great to throw in my son's backpack when he is on his way to school, and what a bonus it is knowing he will be eating something healthy for him.


I received the March Package and this is the selection I had had to choose from:

*Roasted Kettle Kernels *Toasted Cheddar Stix *The Granny Smith Apples ( my favorite so far ) *Sunshine Chips *Honey Mesquite Almonds.


I am always on the hunt for something new to try and along with the convenience of receiving them at my front door, NatureBox fulfills all those needs.

NatureBox will be a welcome addition to my recipes and of course, I look forward to sharing them with you!

3 comments:

  1. I love Nature Box! I have had a subscription since November. Such great and creative healthy snacks!! Love that you get it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to make healthy snacking easy!Sure wish Nature Box delivered to Canada! I am a snacker so I am always looking for healthy options. It's tricky because so many supposedly healthy options are actually full of artificial ingredients and not healthy at all!
    Do you eat several mini-meals during the day?
    Also, what do you think about sugar substitutes?
    Enjoying your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nature Box looks like a fantastic option! Every thing you need and none of the ingredients you don't need. And healthy snacks teens will enjoy - now that's a bonus!! I try to lead my boys by example but it's a daily challenge.
    What other snacks do you favor besides Nature Box? Do you eat fruit?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips